Site News...

NEWS FLASH: Hii bb ;3

June 1, 2011

Ocarina 3DS to have a single, mystery track with live orchestral sound

Thanks to the official English translation of the most recent Iwata Laughs Asks feature, we now know that one of the song from Ocarina of Time 3D edition has received an update:
Iwata:
This time, you dedicated yourself to recreating several songs that Kondo-san had made over 10 years ago.

           Yokota:
          Yeah. But I also put in a song recorded with an orchestra. Only one, 

          though.
Iwata:
As Nintendo's head man in charge of orchestral music, you just couldn't hold yourself back?

Yokota:
Yeah...you got me. (laughs) You'll have to play the game to find out which song it is, though.
Interestingly enough, I thought I recall hearing a song in the recent Japanese trailer for the game that was overhauled. I could be wrong though...

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment