Site News...

NEWS FLASH: Hii bb ;3

May 25, 2011

Dead or Alive: Dimensions - review

Here's part of a Destructoid review:
As much as I enjoy fighting other people, I think I enjoyed teaming up with a friend against the CPU even more. It's a nice design decision that completing these tag team missions unlocks additional content in the game, like costumes and figurines. Some of the later missions are really challenging, and I think it will be a long time before my friends and I beat them all.
 Speaking of which, I think it will be an even longer time before I unlock all of the content in Dead or Alive Dimensions. There are 1000 figurines to unlock, god knows how many costumes, and 25 characters (with a 26th rumored that I still haven't found yet). It's sort of irritating that upon first booting up the game, so few of those 25 or 26) playable characters are available, but it only takes a few hours of the game's story mode to unlock most of them.

Read the full piece here

No comments:

Post a Comment