Site News...

NEWS FLASH: Hii bb ;3

May 20, 2011

NintendoKnow: Final Thoughts - New Domain Name

As some of you may have noticed, I've gotten the official domain up and running for the site. To summarize what this means: I'd say this is one small skip for Mario, but one giant leap for NintendoKnow as a whole. This is a first step in many to streamline your NintendoKnow experience, so you can have the news you want, when you want it. There are many more changes on the way, and with E3 right around the corner, you couldn't ask for a more exciting time.

Before heading off to bed I just want to say thank you to you, the reader. I know there aren't too many of you out there reading this site just yet, but to those of you who are here for these very early days I want you to know how much I truly appreciate you stopping here for your Nintendo news. You are the most important part of NintendoKnow, and none of this would be possible without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment