Site News...

NEWS FLASH: Hii bb ;3

May 20, 2011

RUMOR: Wii Successor Controller To Feature Front Facing Camera


Here's the latest round of Wii 2 rumours. They're not unlike what we've already heard:


- includes a front-facing camera system
- can be used for in-game images
- this source also says there's a six-inch touch-screen
- may include a stylus
- speculation that the 3DS could be used as a controller
- “The functions are the same. It is a standard wireless controller added with a front-facing camera and touch screen. That sounds far too much like a 3DS to me. But I can’t confirm this, Nintendo is being very cautious about the details.”


I don't recall a time when I've heard a rumor from so many places and it turning out to be false before. So, while all the details might not be exact, by now I'm willing to bet that these alleged features do have some merit to them.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment