Site News...

NEWS FLASH: Hii bb ;3

June 30, 2011

Team Meat not bringing Super Meat Boy or their next project to 3DS

"We said we're approved as 3DS developers. We don't have dev kits though – not many people do. At least that's what we heard. Who knows, maybe they're lying to us. We've asked about when we could get one and they said there's stock coming, but we probably shouldn't even talk about this. We were originally kind of into porting Meat Boy to it, but the game we're working on now is very exciting and it probably won't work on the 3DS. I don't know if it will or not, or if it would be a good idea for it." - Team Meat co-founders Edmund McMillen

Super Meat Boy is a great game, and I look forward to anything else Team Meat puts out. It's just a shame Super Meat Boy won't make it to a Nintendo console in the foreseeable future. I remember I almost held out to get it on the Wii, but caved in and got it for the PC. I'm glad I did.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment