Site News...

NEWS FLASH: Hii bb ;3

July 1, 2011

Nintendo - Devs don't have to use Wii U touch screen if they don't want

"I don't think it's necessary for any and all developers working on software for the Wii U to make use of all of its features, including the touchscreen. Regardless of whether it's a Nintendo developer or a third-party developer, if it makes sense for the game to make use of the touchscreen, I hope they take advantage of that. If it doesn't, I hope they don't. But it is one of the unique offerings among all of the consoles available out there, so if it does give a distinct flavour to the Nintendo version of a game, then I hope they utilise that to its fullest." - Nintendo EAD's Katsuya Eguchi

Like I always say, it's all about variety. When you have options you have choice. When you have choice, you have possibility.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment