Site News...

NEWS FLASH: Hii bb ;3

May 17, 2011

BlazBlue dev disses Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition's 'easy special move' touch screen buttons

"Super Street Fighter IV 3D has easy special move buttons. As hardcore fighting fans we don't think that's right, so we chose to display a list of combos [for BlazBlue 3DS] instead of easy attack buttons." - Yoshimichi Mori

I like how this coincides with my previous post. As badass as this makes BlazBlue seem, I'm gonna have to side with Capcom on this one. I think those LiteMode touch screen buttons are great for those that wanna get in on the fun Street Fighter has to offer but are too intimidated by the daunting controls. Personally, I use Pro mode, and I'm all for more players having fun and getting in on the game. That's what it's all about!

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment